Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day One!

After spending the whole day inside waiting for Evangeline to catch up on sleep we ventured out to Carquefu to explore the cute little village that Rob, Karen and Lucy live in. 

The town was adorable and made me want to run, skip and song "Small Provincial Life" off Beauty and the Beast. It felt so quaint and European. Cobblestone streets, stone buildings, shutters and all. I loved it all! Kev and I hope to sneak out one of these nights and take a walk hand in hand through the romantic streets. We will let you know of it happens. 

Rob and Karen love behind this beautiful church in the city center. 
Carquefou!
Me and my Lulu!
Playing in the fountain!
Lulu observing the fountain
I want this! I wonder what the key looks like?!

No comments:

Post a Comment