Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Home

We are home! I think the one who is most excited about it is Jubee. I think she legitimately hated Maui. Too hot for the chunka. 

As our family grows so does our luggage. 

We miraculously carried two children, two car seats, three bags and one packed up stroller through the airport. 

As soon as we boarded the plane both Juliet and Evangeline decided that it was a good time to take a dump. Ju's ran up her back and Evangeline's stunk up the plane. 

I'm continually impressed by our girls and what great travelers they are. I'm sure one of these days we will have "that kid" on the plane but for now we are rejoicing in our victories. 

Now if we can only get these girls on our time zone again...


2 comments:

  1. OHHH EMMM GEEE!! I love how you said they both took a dump on the plane with pictures to prove it, and the next sentence is you saying what great travelers they are. You are truly a mom-unfazed by anything. LOL you amaze me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!!! :) We truly worried for you guys. No need!

    ReplyDelete