Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 3- Maui

We made it through day three of Maui. Yes, I'm counting down the days until we are home. Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be in Maui, bring my baby to work and have my amazing parents along. But, this trip has been a little difficult for the Jubee and that makes my mama heart hurt (plus I miss Kevo and Bean). 

Here's what our days have been looking like. The Juster is preferring to stay with me so my parents are filling in as meeting coordinators. They put in some long hours yesterday helping me get everything ready. Jubee (our supervisor). wasn't too into sleeping so she laid contently on the floor or over my shoulder watching us work. 


She has also decided to catch the sunrise each morning, like three hours before it's up. 

Today we had a little down time. So between naps we hit the beach and grabbed some grub. 


Gosh, as I write this and look at these pictures it doesn't look or sound like it's been "rough". Jubster is still adjusting to the time change and learning that grandparents are way better than parents. She'll get the hang of it. In the meantime we are all still enjoying being in Paradise. Even if Ju's face doesn't look like it. 




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, her pouty lips are too much! love them!

    ReplyDelete