Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Very Best Day

Kev knocks it out of the park each year. This guy HATES his own birthday but manages to plan the best birthdays ever for me. 

Woke up to this cuties bringing me my favorite breakfast. Cold pizza. 
Oh and enjoying some herself. 

Then Kev sent Pippa and I off to enjoy the spa. 

In the afternoon we went horseback riding. 
Thank you, Scheeles for entertaining the girls while we rode. 



And ended the night at a restaurant by ourselves enjoying dinner! Did you catch that? Alone! No kids. Just me and my favorite guy enjoying a meal with two hands. 

It was a seriously great day. Thank you for all the birthday wishes, I felt so loved. 

And big thank you to the Scheele's for all the babysitting! We are blessed to have you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment